There are many reasons:
- We are humans, not robots. Robots cannot get every single word accurate, especially homophones and heavy accents.
- Machine-generated transcripts are not able to put the correct punctuation.
- Machine-generated transcripts do not label speaker IDs, timestamps, etc.
- We tailor to your needs (partials, timestamps, speaker IDs, verbatim, nonverbatim, etc.)
- You will not need to fix anything due to our three-step QA process.
- Like most places, we offer you a free client portal, but you’re able to message us right from inside the portal to check on the status or change anything you need (within reason), upload audio, video, documents, etc., and you download anytime, anywhere in one spot.
- We offer promos for first-time clients, and referral bonus minutes/pages.
- We offer services of transcription, scoping, proofreading, editing right from one place.
- Only you and the transcriptionist will see your documents or hear your audio/video. Your audio/video will not be thrown into a pool for everyone to see.
- The more work you send us, the more you’ll save with discounts off of minutes/pages. This is on a client-to-client basis, so please let us know if you plan on sending more than three audio hours (general) or approximately 400 pages (legal) per week.
- We offer the option of biweekly invoicing (long-term clients only).
- We’ll print your transcript and mail it to you (added fee) as well as an electronic copy if you wish.
- We’ll copy/paste the transcript to your blog, YouTube descriptions, etc., for you (added fee).
- Our transcriptionists must be certified in legal transcription, general transcription, or both in order to work with us.
- Transparency and honesty are key. If we are not able to accommodate specific needs for you, we will let you know. We know your time is valuable.
- If you don’t see something on this list that you’re concerned about, just email us, and we’ll add it to the list.
You will create a profile on our site, which will be your own. Once inside there, you will be able to upload your audio and supporting documents right from your profile. This is a secure server, so no one will be able to access your information unless you give them your login credentials. Of course, we will be able to access it as well to download your audio.
From the same client portal, we will upload your completed transcript for you to download. We have options of your document being Word or PDF format.
If you look at the top bar where you put the website address in, you will see a little lock symbol. That is how you know the site is secure.
Your client portal allows you to upload any audio/video type. There are no size limits. Feel free to upload whichever type you want.
Absolutely. Just send us an email requesting that we use your template, and please upload your template in your client portal so we can grab it and use it.
Because the job is harder, and it takes longer to complete. We do our best on every transcript, but if you upload poor audio, we can only type what we can hear. Please make sure there is no background noise or people talking over one another for a near-perfect transcript.
Absolutely. We accept handwritten, audio, video, whatever you need to be completed.
We generally accept all forms of payment. Once we are finished with your transcript, we will send you an invoice as a first time client. Once we’ve established a relationship, we will bill you biweekly. All payments are through Stripe or PayPal. However, we will accept checks and money orders once the relationship has been established.
If there are problems with the audio, we will contact you. We will not begin your order until the matter is resolved.
We have our site open 24/7. However, turnaround times are based on business days (Monday through Friday). For example, a 24 hour TAT submitted on Friday at 3:00 pm will be available on the following Monday by 3:00 pm. Exceptions can be made for extreme emergencies at an extra charge.
Although we are not in the business of strictly medical transcription, all Script Warrior Services clients are treated with the same level of confidentiality as outlined in HIPAA regulations regarding privacy. Our confidentiality policy is available upon request. All transcriptionists who complete work through Script Warrior Services are required to understand, agree to, and sign this policy.